The PSB schedule will be available in late October at http://psb.stanford.edu/.
Before starting this form, please note the following:
- A DOI or a URL for your poster is recommended. To obtain a DOI from F1000Research, please deposit your poster to F1000Research at https://f1000research.com/collections/psb/for-authors/publish-your-research BEFORE completing this form. F1000Research will assign a DOI to your poster. If you do not want to deposit to F1000Research, please provide a URL for your poster.
- All abstract presenters must be registered. PSB registration must be completed BEFORE you submit this form.
- One abstract per paid participant will be accepted. Submissions are not reviewed.
- Abstracts must be 300 words or less.
- Enter information exactly as it should appear.
- Poster presenters will be provided with an easel and a poster board 32"W x 40"H (80x100cm).
An automated email confirmation will be sent once your abstract submission has been received.
The abstract/poster submission form will open on August 1, 2023 and will be available below.
|Back to the main PSB page||Updated: July 28, 2022|