PSB 2014 will be held at the Fairmont Orchid on the Big Island of Hawaii, January 3-7, 2014. Session tutorials and workshops are typically scheduled at 9am
the first day of the conference; on the last day of the conference, sessions typically end in the early afternoon.
Please note that computers will not be provided for Internet access.
A wireless network will be provided for participants' use with their personal equipment. Participants are encouraged to bring
their laptops to the conference as conference materials will be distributed electronically.
- Call for session proposals deadlines
- Proposals due: February 15, 2013
- Notification of proposal acceptance: March 15, 2013
- Call for papers deadlines
- Paper submissions due: July 31, 2013
- Notification of paper acceptance: September 9, 2013
- Final paper deadline: October 1, 2013 at 11:59pm PT
- Camera-ready tutorial handouts due: November 15, 2013
- Camera-ready handouts due: November 15, 2013
- Tutorials presented: January 3, 2014
- Available: August 1, 2013 at noon PT
- Travel award applications
We have been able to offer partial travel support to many PSB attendees in the past.
However, please note that no one is guaranteed travel support.
August 1, 2013
- Deadline: October 7, 2013 at noon PT
- Decisions will be announced in mid-October.
- Abstract submission
- Poster presenters will be provided with an easel and a poster board 32"W x 40"H (80x100cm). One poster from
each paid participant is accepted.
- Available: August 1, 2013
- Deadline: November 15, 2013 at noon PT