- The Rxight Pharmacogenetics Program
- The Penn Institute for Biomedical Informatics
- The Institute for Computational Biology, a collaborative effort of Case Western Reserve University, the Cleveland Clinic, and University of Hospitals of Cleveland
- The International Society for Computational Biology for its generous funding of travel support.
- The National Library of Medicine/National Institutes of Health* for its participation since the founding of the conference and for its commitment to travel support for PSB since 1999.
*Funding for this conference was made possible (in part) by Grant # 5 R13 LM006766 - 20 from the National Library of Medicine. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications, and by speakers and moderators, does not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention by trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Parasite Award Sponsors
Financial support for the award has been provided by: Nature Genetics, The Arnold Foundation, The Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation (via GBMF 4552 to CSG), and Casey Greene.
Travel support for the recipient of the Junior Parasite award has been provided by GigaScience, Scientific Data, and Nature Genetics.
If you or your organization would like to be a sponsor of PSB, please contact the PSB Coordinator.