PSB will take place next January 5-7, 2021. We are accepting, reviewing and publishing papers in the annual PSB proceedings. As always, proceedings papers are indexed in PubMed and are available open access.
Due to COVID-19, PSB 2021 will be virtual. The conference will be held during the scheduled dates of January 5-7, 2021 with exact times, schedule, and format to be determined in early September. We look forward to returning to our home on the Big Island in January 2022.
PSB 2021 will be virtual. The PSB schedule will be available in late October at http://psb.stanford.edu/.
Before starting this form, please note the following:
- A DOI or a URL for your poster must be provided. To obtain a DOI from F1000Research, please deposit your poster to F1000Research at https://f1000research.com/collections/psb/for-authors/publish-your-research BEFORE completing this form. F1000Research will assign a DOI to your poster. If you do not want to deposit to F1000Research, please provide a URL for your poster.
- PSB registration must be completed BEFORE you submit this form. Register at http://psb.stanford.edu/registration/. There are no registration fees for virtual PSB 2021.
- One abstract per participant will be accepted.
- Abstracts must be 300 words or less.
- Enter information exactly as it should appear.
Automated email confirmation will be sent once your abstract submission has been received.
If you do not see a form below, please go to https://psb.wufoo.com/forms/psb-2021-abstract-submission-form/.Deadline: December 7, 2020 at 11:59pm PT *note deadline date change* (no exceptions).
|Back to the main PSB page||Updated: June 30, 2019|