You will receive one Covid antigen test when you check-in at the PSB Registration Desk. Please test before attending the conference. If you test positive, please do not attend the meetings. You do not need to share your results.
You are encouraged to wear masks inside the meeting rooms. We understand that masking requirements have been relaxed, but PSB 2024 will be at high capacity, and we want to reduce the chance of exposure as much as possible.
- PSB 2024 online proceedings. A PDF version of the proceedings.
- Poster/Abstract List.
Downloadable Abstract/Poster Excel File.
- Survival Guide
- Participant List
- PSB 2024 Menus
- Workshop Agendas
- Large Language Models (LLMs) and ChatGPT for Biomedicine
- Practical Approaches to Enhancing Fairness, Social Responsibility and the Inclusion of Diverse Viewpoints in Biomedicine
- Risk prediction: Methods, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Statistical Analysis of single-cell protein data
- Tools for assembling the cell: Towards the era of cell structural bioinformatics
- Top Ten Features of a Good Oral Presentation at PSB
- Call for 2024 Session and Workshop Proposals
Please set up your poster upon arrival in Salon 1.
Use the easel marked with the same number that your poster has been assigned on the abstract list
(if your abstract is on page 50 of the list, use the easel marked #50).