- Professor at the Lewis-Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics and the Department of Computer Science
- Princeton University
- Deputy director of Genomics at the Center for Computational Biology at the Flatiron Institute
- Simons Foundation
- Professor of Political Science
- Director of the Center for Ethics in Society
- Co-Director of the Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society
- Associate Director of the Institute for Human-Centered AI
- Stanford University
Abstract coming soon.
Professor of Political Science, director of the Center for Ethics in Society, co-director of the Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society, and associate director of the Institute for Human-Centered AI. He is the author of System Error: Where Big Tech Went Wrong and How We Can Reboot (with Mehran Sahami and Jeremy M. Weinstein) and Just Giving: Why Philanthropy is Failing Democracy and How It Can Do Better (2018); Digital Technology and Democratic Theory (edited with Lucy Bernholz and Helene Landemore, 2021). His teaching and writing these days focuses on ethics, policy, and technology.
More details at his personal webpage: https://robreich.stanford.edu