PSB 2019 will not be affected by the volcanic activity on the Big Island. Please rest assured that there are no circumstances under which we would not accept paper submissions, review them and publish the accepted papers. Click here for more information about the volcanic activity on the Big Island.
PSB 2019 will be held at the Fairmont Orchid, Big Island of Hawaii, January 3-7, 2019.
The symposium registration fee includes admission to workshops, the keynote lectures, paper sessions,
poster sessions, and hosted meals (at minimum: 1 reception, 4 continental breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner banquet, and coffee/tea service during the sessions).
PSB 2019 Fee ScheduleEarly Registration Fees (registration and *payment* must be received on or before October 31, 2018)
- $1,200.00 Early Registration
- $1,150.00 ISCB Member Early Registration
- $1,100.00 Students/Postdocs Early Registration
Regular Registration Fees (registration and *payment* received November 1, 2018 through December 14, 2018)
- $1,400.00 Regular Registration
- $1,350.00 ISCB Members Regular registration
- $1,300.00 Students/Postdocs Regular Registration
Late Registration Fees (registration and *payment* received December 15, 2018 or later)
- $1,600.00 Late Registration
- $1,550.00 ISCB Members Late registration
- $1,500.00 Students/Postdocs Late Registration
Meal tickets for Non-Participants/Guests may be purchased onsite or when you register online.
- All Meals: $550 adults; $275 children 6-12 years
- Banquet Ticket Only: $150 adults; $75 children 6-12 years
- Welcome Reception & Banquet Only: $180 adults; $85 children 6-12 years