- Cleveland Institute for Computational Biology
- Penn Center for Precision Medicine, Penn Medicine
- Translational Bioinformatics Conference (TBC)
- UPenn Institute for Biomedical Informatics
- Variant Bio
- The International Society for Computational Biology for its generous funding of travel support.
- The National Library of Medicine/National Institutes of Health* for its participation since the founding of the conference and for its commitment to travel support for PSB since 1999.
*Funding for this conference was made possible (in part) by Grant # R13 LM006766 from the National Library of Medicine. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications, and by speakers and moderators, does not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention by trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
The Research Parasite and Symbiont AwardsThe Research Parasite Awards benefit from support from GigaScience, Jeff Stibel, Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Canon, and Drs. Casey and Anna Greene. The Research Symbiont Awards benefit from support from Springer-Nature and the DragonMaster Foundation.
If you or your organization would like to be a sponsor of PSB, please contact the PSB Coordinator.